The Beaglebuddy MP3 Java Library provides developers with the best and easiest to use .mp3 java library.
It provides the simplest, most intuitive interface for working with .mp3 files.
You don't have to know a thing about the ID3v2.x tag specifications in order to create .mp3 applications as the MP3 class takes care of all the messy details for you.
With the Beaglebuddy MP3 Java Library, you get:
- MP3 class provides a single, simple, intuitive, high level interface that is incredibly easy to use
- You can literally write an mp3 java application in minutes (see the sample code)
- Runs on any platform for which there is a java 1.6 vm (Windows, linux, Mac, Sun, Android, etc)
- Loads .mp3 files from a local file system, network, or URL
- For MP3 experts, provides low level access to the ID3 tags in an .mp3 file
- Uses enums and has extensive error checking to make sure you create valid .mp3 files
- Full implementation of the industry standard ID3v1, ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4 tags
- Support APEv1, APEv2, Lyrics3v1, and Lyrics3v2 tags as well.
- Support for CBR and VBR encoded .mp3 files. Reads Xing, LAME, and VBRI headers
- The Beaglebuddy MP3 Java Library is completely self contained in a small, single jar file
- Easy to link with your application
- No external dependencies
- includes numerous source code examples to get you up and running quickly
- Excellent javadocs. Clearly explains each frame type, what fields it has, what the allowed values are, etc.
- Full source code. You can download the source code if you want to see what's going on inside, or if you want to modify it for your own purposes.
- Basic Support. If you do run into any problems, just e-mail us, and we'll do our best to get back to you as quickly as possible (usually the same day).
- No license. You may freely use this code in your personal or business applications.